Click on Market Day Information in the menu above to find out about the current week’s market happenings and vendor line up!
Join us for our 19th season of celebrating local food, folks, and fun at the Kokomo Downtown Farmers’ Market. Due to COVID19 concerns, the start of this season has been delayed to June 6.
We are doing everything we can to keep Market as simple and familiar as we can; however, we do need to take some precautions. Here is what we are doing and asking our customers to do to keep everyone safe, comfortable and smiling at the Market this year.
- Vendors will wear masks. We ask that you do as well. Let’s take care of each other!
- We are providing extra hand sanitizer as well as several handwashing stations throughout the market.
- We are widening the aisles to give everyone the opportunity to distance as much as they are comfortable with. Please pay attention to traffic flow arrows.
- We are honoring our elderly and immunocompromised community members by dedicating the first 30 minutes of Market to them so they can shop safely and comfortably.
- If we don’t feel good, we are staying home, and we ask that you do as well.
- We are delaying the start of entertainment, Little Sprouts Market Club, and Wellness Cooking Demonstrations until after July 4.
- We ask that you don’t touch items you don’t intend to purchase.
That’s it. Yes, we know it will be different this season, but we are so excited to see you, to share all the good food, great art, and tasty treats we’ve been working on all winter long, we think it’ll be pretty easy to look past some of the restrictions. Come prepared to have a great Saturday with us on Opening Day and all the others too!